Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy busy busy

I can't believe it is already the 20th of September. Time is flying since we have been home. It seems like everyday is so busy with school, friends, activities.
Saige and Chase are both very happy with their teachers. Chase love's his because she doesn't give any homework. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing. We have back to school night tonight so we will see how it goes.
Chase is busy with soccer. He loves his team. They are doing so well, they haven't lost a game yet. They are fun to go out and watch. For his last game we stuck his mohawk straight up and colored it green. That's the color of his team. I will post a picture of it.
Saige is still getting over her ankle injury. Today we have the last check up and if they say she is fine I will sign her up for whatever activities she wants to do. We had to pull her off the soccer team because of it, I don't really think she cared to much.
We had one more last road trip last week. The kids had the day off from school and we went down to the shore. My brother Chris had a house down there and we spent the day on the beach. It was gorgeous out. It has been so beautiful out since we got home. I feel so lucky like we missed all the bad weather.

No comments: