Thursday, September 10, 2009

Go Big or Go Home

So cool to see. This is from Weeds (the best show on tv) This is Michael Franti's, "Say Hey." Totally fun song.



Oprah got 20,000 people involved because she's Oprah. This made me smile ear to ear.



Music is the answer. I remember when I was a kid wishing they made boring lessons go to songs. I couldn't figure out how I knew every lyric to every song on the radio but state capitals and vice presidents just wouldn't stick in my head.
I think this little number, this three minute ditty shows that sometimes we can all just get along. If we try.

9 comments:

Wep said...

Omg I love Franti. I've seen him at least three times. Maybe four.

Kathy said...

Okay, I really need to get HBO to watch WEEDS - or at least rent some DVD.

Sue Jacquette said...

Here's another good one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

Kathy said...

Okay, so if any one wants to put together one of these, count me in!

in need of something crazy but cool said...

Just wondering...you close up shop for good??? Cause you had potential kid...I mean you were good. Miss you and your posts.

Amy said...

Hey, is that you Twisty? If so, where have you been? Lost down the tattooed rabbit hole? E mail me, call me, message me, txt me, do something.
I'm not sure if I'm done or not. Well, if I'm done, it's only here. There will be a "there." Get it baby?

twist said...

Oh. My. God. This is so fresh. You are the FreshMaker.

twist said...

Please forward url for new, exciting, amusing blog.

twist said...

Or post something entertaining. For. God's. Sake. You know how I worry about pleasing Him.