Monday, August 4, 2008

Holla

My (one of, not including Viv) favorite three year olds spent the weekend with us. Her Mom is one of my very best friends and mentioned her often. Her dad is one of Marc's best friends.
Here is a conversation, verbatim, that went on Sunday morning. Marc was sitting on the couch with all the kids, I was right near them in the kitchen.
3 yr old- "Who's the boss here in your house Uncle Marc?"
Marc- (mistakenly) "I'm the boss here, who's the boss in your Mommy's house?"
3 yr. old- "I'm the boss in my Mommy's house."
Marc- "Yeah you are."
3 yr old- "Holla."

Oh yes she did, she used Holla correctly. I know adults who can't do that. Maybe they shouldn't. Personally it entertains me to no end. I love a holla. So when she said this, I just couldn't have been any more delighted.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

LOVE when they use grown up words in context...and always thankful when they aren't curse words!

Sarah said...

Viv says Thanx for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is awesome! I would've died laughing.

Anonymous said...

Totally funny!