Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sundance-Day 2

Yesterday Marc was hell bent on going to another film. I really just wanted to walk around town but seeing as I am so agreeable and don't care about getting my own way I said I'd go. At first the movie that he had decided on was called something like Bigger Faster Stronger about athletes on steroids. Hmmm... that sounds thrilling but okay, it's his deal. Sadly we couldn't get in that movie so he got tickets for this Italian film. I can't remember off the top of my head what it was called. Some Italian word. So we went in and of course there were subtitles. Usually this would not bother me but we had been up the day before for 23 hours and gotten 5 hours sleep and trying to concentrate and read them was not easy. Basically I fell asleep for a little while. I think this irritated him because when I did open my eyes I got a very annoyed look. So I tried to pay attention. The story was a guy and a girl with a baby, the guy leaves the girl and moves out. The whole time they are being filmed for a documentary on something. Of course the guy falls in love with another woman, the wife is devastated, there are some crazy friends in the mix and in the end the wife ends up with the guy filming her for the documentary. There you have it. Over lunch I said to Marc, "So if we had rented that, how long would you have watched it for?" His answer was, "Not very long." But, I went. So today we are doing what I want to to do, which is go shopping and look for celebrities. We are off to a slow start though.
Last night we went out to dinner with all the people that are staying in the house. I sat next to Elvis, he is the guy who did all the interviews for The Blacklist. He was also in an episode of Entourage.
Tonight there is another screening of The Blacklist. It is in Salt Lake City. We will go to that and then out to dinner there. Then tomorrow we will be coming home.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Please tell me you have a celeb sighting for me....