Saturday, February 23, 2008

Puggy-Wug



My friend Kirsten hates pugs. I know this sounds ridiculous, I mean, who hates Pugs? They're so cute. But she hates them. Apparently one picked a fight with her big dog a long time ago. Her dog got blamed, cause it was the big one and she just hasn't gotten over it. When we would walk down the street in New York she would scowl and make rude gestures if we saw a cute little pug. So of course this inspired me to look for pug cards everywhere I was. And of course to them send them to her. I take great pleasure in stamping it and putting it in the mailbox knowing she will open it and see the dreaded pug. The demon dog. Anyway, she totally one upped me with this card she sent me. On the inside it reads,
Pet him and kiss him and
give him a hug.
Run and fetch him a suitable drug.
Wrap him up tenderly all in a rug.
That is the way to cure Puggy-Wug.
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill? That is possibly the funniest part of it. Who knew?

No comments: