Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg Huntin' and Yoga

We had the lovliest of Easter Sundays. It started off with a good old egg hunt inside. After Saige and Chase had found and dumped all the loot out of the little plastic eggs they refilled them with extra candy and money out of the money jar and hid them outside for their friends who were coming over. Lisa and Kirsten were coming over to do some Easter yoga as our little form of spirituality for the day. Lisa is Jewish so they don't do egg hunts so she brought Ethan and my buddy Ben and they had a great time hunting for them here. Remind me to tell about Ben and his great love for Kid Rock someday, he was my biggest song requester in the car. Meanwhile back in the yoga room we listened to music and did tricks. It was lots of fun. I am posting my song list for Kirsten. It's the only way I can be sure she will read.
Roll On- Kid Rock
When You Love Someone-Kid Rock
Silver Lining-Rilo Kiley
Rocky Took A Lover-BellX1
Kettle's On-The Feeling
Not An Addict-K's Choice
Hidden Agenda-Craig David
Walk This Way-Run DMC
Sweet Home Alabama-Lynyrd Skynyrd
Valerie-The Zutons
You Can't Count on Me-The Counting Crows
Never Be Lonely-The Feeling
Say-John Mayer
Sugar, We're Goin Down-Fall Out Boy
Won't Go Home Without You-Maroon 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nuh-uh. I always read.

Amy said...

You rocked today as usual. Sorry I was a slacker. That'll teach me about gettin' up at 4.