Friday, March 28, 2008

Cute, but Trouble


This is Chase and Ethan. They are sitting in Chase's go-kart. Yes, that's what I said, go-kart. I don't have the energy to go into it. Suffice it to say, it is a production. We have that, a racing suit, a helmet and the best part, a trailer on the side of our fence to haul said go-kart to the races. Yes, with complete certainty we will be getting a letter from the home owners association about that trailer, but really, until it comes I have all sorts of other things to worry about. So, I'll ignore it until then. Anyway, Marc (of course) got Chase the go-kart. They had to go have it especially made for him. He'll race it every Friday night. Etc, etc, etc. So the first day they bring it home Chase and Ethan are here playing. By Playing, I mean they are chasing each other around my house like wild beasts. So they decide to go out in the garage and "play" with it. It actually has this shell on it(pictured above) that they decided to move off of it themselves. Why? You ask. I don't know. I don't understand most of what they do. While moving it they crack it a little bit. Whoops. So, as I am outside taking their picture Marc comes out and sees the crack.He is of course not pleased and asking what they were thinking moving it when he specifically told them not to. I took this photo at the exact moment Chase was giving the, "I don't know why we did it, blah, blah, blah." It you look you will see Ethan has this faraway look in his eye like although this is slightly uncomfortable, it's nothing he hasn't heard in his own house, hopefully soon they'll be out of that trouble and can find some other kind of trouble to get into. These two are scary. There is a story I would love to put up here about a conversation they had but it is so completely inappropriate I would get in some sort of trouble. Lisa (Ethan's mom) said, "You know Amy, there is no way they can go to college together." I was just happy she was assuming college was in their future.

No comments: