Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Close In Age


First let me apologize for the poor quality of this picture. There's something whacky going on with my camera. Jami, I hope if you are reading this you can rectify it for me when I see you on Sunday. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Having children close in age pros and cons. Fifteen months close in age. Well, the biggest con was that first year, that was a killer. Something I would never repeat. After that though, things are pretty good. There's always someone to play with. They can do all the same activities. I guess if they were the same sex there would be even more. Same sports team. Same friends. Sharing clothes. Wait. It doesn't matter if there not the same sex. They can still share clothes. All you need is one rainy winter day, two friends, and a little time to kill. It's scary what they will do when boredom creeps in. I'm sure in a few years it will be even scarier, let's not think about that now. Let's take a look at what an absolutely beautiful girl Chase's friend Ethan makes. Really. He's hot. Chase, on the other hand is not quite as pretty. He was obsessed with those tissue paper inserts though. Every picture I have from this day is him fixing them. I think if he reads this, which really, the chances are slim to none, he will kill me. Maybe not. Chase doesn't care so much. He get's that from me.

No comments: