Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Okay Marc, Happy Fathers Day! I have to say, completely from my heart, you are the best dad (in my humble opinion) hands down ever. You are generous without spoiling (yeah right, but we're all good natured, thank God.) You are always there for the kids, you're the "nice one." How did that happen? They can tell you anything (think back to Chase and Ethan in the car and their Michael Jackson conversation.) I bow down to your patience, it is amazing to me. I love that Saige calls you to tell on me if she thinks I'm not being fair. I pretend to be annoyed, but really I am so thankful that she has you. You are definitely leading by example. I love you. We couldn't ask for anything more.

Dear Daddy,
Happy fathers day! I love you so much and thank you for a great 10 years of my life!!!!
Love,
Saige

Daddy, Happy Fathers Day. Thank you for all the wonderful things you've done for me.
Chase

2 comments:

Insane Mama said...

I just love Father's day notes...
and I'm a mom.
Happy day!

Sarah said...

Happy Father's Day Marc!
Love you all!
Sarah