Sunday, August 5, 2007

And so it goes....

Johnny crack corn and I don't care. I have never understood that song but I think I get it now. You all need to drive through Iowa to understand it yourselves. I would be taking the fun out it for you were I to explain it now. So there you have it.
We are at the point of our car ride where everyone starts to go a little crazy. Marc is headbanging to The Twightlight Zone. Chase is nursing a hurt finger now. He claims Saige broke it. We of course don't believe him. After all she is a healer.
At one point Marc lost his cell phone. As you can imagine all hell broke loose. First he searched all around the seat, like he had ants in his pants. Then he decided to call it from his other cell phone. Phwee, it's in the car. We can hear it. He lets it go for a little bit, just happy he didn't leave it at the gas station. After a while he asks Saige to reach it under his seat. This is not as easy as one might think because she obviously has a ton of stuff at her seat. There is a lot of huffing and puffing and "Ow's!" as she tries to reach it. Marc says, "Just forget it!" "NO!, I have to get it!" Marc pulls over. Saige retrieves the phone. All is well in the universe again.
Marc just gave me the Monica and Ross top secret arm motion that they used on their parents when I read him my little excerpt.

1 comment:

mama said...

Glad to hear everything is going smoothly. All these years I thought the song was Jimmy Crack Corn. Just goes to show what I know. Enjoy Mom