Saturday, August 11, 2007

For those interested




Here are a couple pictures of where we are staying in Aspen. It is so nice to be out of a hotel for a bit. This is the cutest little town ever. This morning I walked to this beautiful Yoga studio called O2. It was a very nice class. It felt great to stretch out after all that driving. Everything in this town is cute, the houses, the stores, the restaurants and it all falls in front of the gorgeous back drop of the Rockies.
Today we are going to go for a bike ride all over the place. I don't even want to look at that car. Our friends have bikes so we are going to get them out and just go exploring. When I was walking home this morning I saw there was a little street fair going on so we have to check that out. Also we need to investigate the restaurants and try to get a reservation for dinner.

1 comment:

mama said...

I see Marc is right at home with his feet on the table :) The house looks beautiful. So how was your bike ride? Tell Chase I said thanks for the post card.