Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I am afraid of....


Heights. I knew I didn't like heights before but I didn't realize I could actually have a physical reaction to them until now. We took a drive way way way up the mountain. As we were driving up and I could see over the side my stomach started to feel slightly sick. When we got to the top there was a ramp to walk up to this look out point. As long as I stayed on the way left side I could be up there but I could not even have forced myself to walk next to the edge. When the kids were sitting here my legs started to shake. I just wanted them to get away from the side. So crazy. I am not sure how I am going to feel about the Grand Canyon. Uh oh. Good thing we are only spending the afternoon there.....

2 comments:

mama said...

Great pics Amy, I couldn't see them on your flicker pics but was able to see them from the link you posted. Does everyone in your family do yoga?

Amy said...

Yes, they all do yoga. It's a good thing. Soon you will have to start!