Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday in San Diego

Today we took all the kids and went out to lunch. Chase and Tristan were like two peas in a pod. Tristan (our friend Dave's youngest who is 10) reminded me a lot of Chase's friends from home. They had a really good time together. We all went to the beach and they played in the waves and built sand things and played tag.
Around 6 they had to go back to their mom's house. Marc, David, Saige, Chase and I went to La Jolla to meet some friends of David's for dinner. We had the best time. It was interesting because we have been together as a family so much this month. We have had an awesome time and it has been amazing, but something really nice was to hang out with friends too. It was so nice to just talk and laugh. I read this quote today by Gerlett Burgess and he said, "Love is only chatter, friends are all that matter." Now, I don't believe that love is only chatter but I do love my friends. All of you. See you soon.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I am just SO ready for you to be home.