Thursday, August 23, 2007

I mentioned earlier that.....



Chase got a haircut. I forget to mention that it is a little bit of a mohawk. Marc took him into the place, while I waited in the car because we were parked illegally. When they came out Chase had his t-shirt over his head so I couldn't see. Then he showed me. Marc said he was very particular about how it was done. I think it looks adorable but I said to him, "Chase, you know you might have to get that cut off before school starts." He looked at me and said, "No I don't. Everyone has different haircuts. This is just a haircut.." I do love how his mind works. My sweet little punk, first the earring, now the mohawk. When he went to camp this morning no one even really said anything. A couple of the counselors said it looked cool but other than that not an eyelash was blinked. I do love California.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

The tan, the hair, the shirt, he is turning into a real surfer dude.
The haircut is cute. Of course, what wouldn't be cute on him.

Brother Chris said...

He is such and enlightened boy. His care for nature, animals, the earth, etc. and his totally non-judgmental approach to life are impressive qualities in a person of any age but seem especially unique in one so young. It's all very Zen...