Tuesday, August 7, 2007

One more thing


Okay, we are stopped so I thought I would add something else. Marc and Chase like to stop and try to fish. Everytime they throw the rod in Chase swears he saw one. "I saw a little fish." This gives Marc hope because he usually responds by, "You know what they say Chase, where there are little fish there are big fish." They are a good team.
It is a absolutely gorgeous day out. The sun is shining and it is probably about 80. When you walk out our hotel all you see is mountains. It is lovely.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I hate to nag, but you promised Flickr and there's nothing new there.

Anonymous said...

I am trying to retrieve my sign on code and password. On my computer at home I am always signed in. On Marc's computer I am having a problem.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your entries so far. Those creative writing courses have really come in handy, no? I'm happy you all are having such an amazing time.. but enough yoga references already! And I'm assuming you all are keeping up the general hygiene. Things can get a little, um, 'ripe' on such long travels...Just kidding. Have fun. Be safe.
Jen

Suz726 said...

Glad to hear the boys are bonding and having so much fun!!

Amy said...

Yoga Yoga Yoga, wait until I get to California, that is all I will talk about. Ha Ha.